Wednesday 21 March 2012

London!

Hi Guys!

Sorry I've been terrible at blogging lately, I've been a bit of a busy bee! A couple of weekends ago I went to Edinburgh to visit my lovely friend, then last week I went on a research trip to London with my uni lovelies; Robyn and Julie. We call it research...however our version of research is wandering around beautiful shops, boutiques and fabric shops...rather idyllic ♥

The highlight of our trip was definitely the Zandra Rhodes afternoon tea at the Mandeville Hotel...look at all the beautiful cakes we had to eat!! I would 100% recommend this if you're in London and fancy a delicious treat.



Hope your past few weeks have been as fabulous as mine! Now its back to the studio and back to hard work


Kelli ♥

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention sweetie!!! Now show me some of that amazing embroidery xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete