Monday 5 March 2012

Mondays at Uni

Monday always feels like the longest day, especially when the clock says six and I know we still have a good few hours of working time before I can head home to my pj's! So I thought I'd take a quick break to post about what I've been working on today.


My desk - looking rather tidy today!


From my original paper layouts I have started to experiment with different weights of fabric - this development sheet shows a few examples of the types of vilene I have been using.


Instead of embroidering hundreds of samples just to do it all over again on my final pieces, I have started to draw out my final designs to demonstrate the sitches and beads I will be using. This is my first neck piece design.

Have a lovely evening!

Kelli ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment